In the last few years, Discord has gained tremendous popularity among users around the world. It allows the users to play games as well as share the screen too, it allows the players to play games online in multiplayer mode and does many more exciting things. This is why it has become so popular nowadays.
But sometimes, Discord can give you trouble too! And it becomes really annoying when your favorite Discord refuses to work accordingly. It is enough a situation where you can become really hot-headed.
But you do not have to worry about this even a bit. Because here in this article, I am going to share the solution to a very common Discord problem.
Nowadays the Discord users are reporting a problem. They have reported that the Discord Inspect Element feature is not working properly.
Discord Inspect Element helps the users in sending fake messages. No doubt that this has been a major fun point of Discord, and many users use this feature too. But what if you face problems with that? Is Discord inspect element not working in your device? Then what should you do?
What To Do If Inspect Element Is Not Working On The Discord App – A Step-By-Step Guide
First of all, do not get angry! It is common among users to get angry when they find the Discord Inspect Element is not working on their device. I am telling you what to do in this situation so that the feature starts working again and the fun you are seeking does not get spoiled.
Generally, Ctrl + Shift + I on Windows PC or Command + Option + I on Mac opens the Discord Inspect Element. But is Discord inspect element not working even after pressing the right keys? Then you can try the steps below –
- Discord Web
You can always access the Inspect Element feature of Discord if you open Discord on a web browser.
- Open the browser.
- Type in www.discord.com and press enter to open the official site of Discord.
- Log in.
- Press Ctrl + Shift + I on Windows PC or Command + Option + I on Mac. It will open the developer tools window.
- Click the Cursor icon you will find at the top of the left corner of the newly opened window.
- Select the element you would like to inspect.
- Discord PTB
You can access the Discord Inspect Element feature through the Discord PTB version app. This is the beta and Cannery version of Discord.
- Open an internet browser.
- Type www.discord.com/download in the address bar and hit Enter.
- Download the PTB version of Discord by clicking the Download Public Test Build button.
- Download the setup file.
- Install the PTB version of Discord using the setup file.
- Open the app.
- Here you can use the Discord Inspect Element feature.
Discord Inspect Element – How To Use It In The App
Discord Inspect Element is used to send fake Discord messages to make a fool out of people on Discord. This feature is added only for fun.
So if you too want to make your friends fool, you can use this feature of Discord.
- Open the browser.
- Type www.discord.com and hit enter.
- Log in.
- Press Ctrl + Shift + I on Windows PC or Command + Shift + I on Mac to open the Developer Tools window.
- Write a fake Discord message.
- Select the message that you would like to replace.
- Right-click on the text > click Inspect.
- You will see the highlighted text on the right side of the inspect element screen.
- Double-click on the particular text.
- Replace the text with your fake message of yours.
Why Discord Right Is Click Not Working?
Is Discord inspect element not working anymore? You are not the only Discord user who is having this trouble.
This right-click feature generally opens the Developer Window of Discord for you from where you can send a fake message to your friends to fool them and have fun.
Unfortunately, many Discord users are complaining about this feature that this feature is not working accordingly anymore. You might think that this is happening because of some sort of bug, but the fact is, that Discord itself has disabled this feature from the app.
So if you want to use the Discord Inspect Element feature now, you either have to open Discord from the official site on a web browser, or you have to download the PTB version of the app.
How To Save A Profile Picture Using Discord Inspect Element
If you want to save someone’s profile picture on Discord, then you can try the below-mentioned steps.
- Open Google Chrome.
- Open Discord’s official site and log in.
- Open the user’s profile whose profile picture you want to save.
- Press Ctrl + Shift + I followed by Ctrl + Shift + C.
- Click the profile picture. Some codes will open.
- Click the arrow behind div.
- Keep clicking by maintaining the order svg, foreignObject, div, img.
- Copy-paste the URL of the DP you have got.
- Right-click on the newly appeared picture > select save as…
- Save the image.
Discord Inspect Element Hacks – Is This Hacking?
1. Why inspect element is not working?
Discord developers themselves have disabled this feature from the app.
2. How do I activate inspect element?
Now when Discord developers disabled this feature, you have to open Discord on a web browser to activate this feature.
3. How do I force inspect element in Chrome?
Press Ctrl + Shift + C.
4. How do I enable console in discord?
Pres Ctrl + Shift + I on Windows PC and Command + Shift + I on Mac.
Here I have cleared the questions related to the Discord Inspect Element feature. I hope this article will be helpful for you. All the best!
Also Read: How To Spoiler An Image On Discord Mobile