How to change about me on Discord mobile? Tap User Profile when you are on the page for User Settings.
You may add your information by selecting the “About Me” tab on the “User Profile” page.
After that, you may store these particulars by pressing the symbol that looks like a floppy disc in the lower-right corner.
And the information portion of your Discord profile has been successfully changed.
In a recent update released earlier this year, Discord included new features that provide users with greater customization options for their accounts.
One of these features is a section on your profile labeled “About me,” in which you may provide a brief introduction of yourself to users of the platform.
In this article, we’ll reveal to you how to change about me on discord mobile.
How to Add, Change & Edit about Me Bio on Discord?
You can include anything in the “About me” part of your profile if you want other users of Discord to learn more about your preferences or the activities you like doing in your spare time.
When other people visit your profile, they will see the information shown beneath your name.
Whether you’re using Discord on your computer or phone, you can add an “About me” section to your profile.
Keeping this in mind, the following are our instructions, which provide the procedures necessary to do this on both devices.
Here are the necessary steps if you are using in Desktops
- Launch Discord on your computer (either the web client or the desktop program) and login into your account.
- To access your User Settings, locate the gear symbol in the screen’s bottom-left corner and click on it.
- To make changes to your profile, go to the “My Account” area and select the “Edit Profile” option.
- To make your choice official, enter a brief statement in the “About me” area and click the option labeled “Save Changes.”
In the “About me” area, in addition to providing a quick introduction of yourself and the things that interest you, you may also include connections to your other sites.
For instance, you might include one with a link that goes straight to your broadcast on Twitch.
Because you may only insert up to 190 characters into this part, the length of your introduction must be kept to a minimum.
Although it is possible to add emojis, Discord does not yet enable the creation of custom emojis.
Here are the necessary steps if you are using in Mobile
- Launch the Discord app on your device and ensure you are signed in.
- To access the menu, tap the icon that looks like three horizontal lines in the top left corner or swipes left.
- To access your profile, tap the app’s symbol in the upper right-hand corner.
- Tap “User Profile” in the “User Settings” section of the interface
- Make some edits to the “About me” section, and provide a brief note
- To apply the changes, tap the Save button in the screen’s bottom right corner.
The “About me” part of the mobile app may be updated as described above.
All your devices will automatically update to reflect any changes you make to your Discord profile using the mobile, desktop, or browser client.
The “About me” section on Discord allows you to leave a brief note for your friends and other users of the app.
Links to your other social media profiles and streams may also be included.
Subscribe to Discord Nitro if you’d like additional customization choices.
It allows you to upload photographs or animated GIFs to your profile banner.
Also Read : Why Is My Discord PFP Blurry?- Here’s The Fix