Razer Synapse failed to start If you talk about gaming peripherals and sound systems, then Razer is the brand that gives you one of the best products.
Razer is famous for its realistic surround audio systems. And they have some tremendous configurational support tools too! One of the support tools is the Razer Synapse.
But you might face a problem when you see the Razer Synapse is not launching on your PC. You could see an error message of Razer Synapse failed to start.
If Razer Synapse does not launch on your device, you will not be able to change most of the Razer peripherals. If you want to optimize your experience of using Razer peripherals, Razer Synapse must be launched on your PC normally. And that is why I shall tell you how to fix this issue in this write-up.
Razer Synapse Failed To Start
If Razer Synapse not opening is the issue you are concerned about, then at first you need to know why is razer Synapse not opening.
This is an issue faced by several users around the globe. Many people are asking for the solution to the issue Razer Synapse failed to start on Reddit. But it will be easier to solve the problem if you know the reason behind the problem.
There can be several reasons why razer Synapse fails to launch properly. Let me talk about them one by one.
- The main reason could be Razer device drivers. Outdated drivers may prevent the tool from launching properly.
- System Admin Restriction can be another reason.
- It can be Firewall Restrictions.
- Or there can be some missing or corrupted files.
Now let us talk about how to fix this issue.
Razer Synapse Not Working
Now as you know why is the Razer Synapse not working, I shall tell you 7 solutions for the Razer Synapse failed to start error. Read carefully each method I am going to give you below and use them accordingly to fix your issue with Razer Synapse.
Fix 1 – Reinstall Razer Device Drivers
- Write Device manager in the search bar next to the Windows icon or the start button.
- Open Device Manager by clicking on it.
- Select all razer Peripheral Devices from –
- Human Interface Devices
- Mice and other pointing devices
- Right-click on the devices > Uninstall Device.
- Check the delete the driver software for this device box.
- Click Uninstall.
- Repeat this for all the Razer Peripheral Devices.
- Now remove the Razer device that is connected to that PC and plug it in again. Now, wait until all the drivers reinstall automatically.
Fix 2 – Reinstall Razer Synapse Software
- Type Control Panel in the search bar of the PC and open Control Panel.
- Find Razer Synapse application and right-click on it.
- Click Uninstall.
- Follow the instructions you get from the Uninstallation Wizard.
- After completion of the uninstallation, open Razer’s official website.
- Go to the software webpage.
- Download the newest Razer Synapse tool.
Fix 3 – Shut Down Every Razer-Related process
- Right-click on the taskbar.
- Click Task manager.
- Select all the Razer Synapse processes and click on the End Task button.
Fix 4 – Update Your OS
- Open Settings by clicking the start icon followed by the gear icon.
- Open the Updates & Security tab.
- Click Check for Updates.
- Update your OS when you see an update is pending by installing the updates.
- Restart the PC.
Fix 5 – Delete Temporary Files Of Razer Synapse
- Open run by press and holding the Windows key followed by the key R.
- Type %temp% in the text box and hit Enter.
- Select and delete all the files you see.
Fix 6 – Turn Of Windows Firewall And Antivirus Temporarily
- Open your Antivirus application.
- Find the option to turn off the application and turn it off.
- Now open Windows Firewall and find the option to turn it off.
Fix 7 – Turn Off Core isolation
- Open Windows Security by typing it in the search box of the PC.
- Click Device Security once you open the Windows Security.
- Choose Core Isolation Details.
- Toggle the switch off you see beside the Memory Integrity tab.
Razer Update Manager Unable to Update
Here I shall tell you what to do if the Razer update manager is unable to update the application.
If you see that the Razer update manager is unable to update the application, you should try to –
- Check your internet connection
A bad internet connection can be the root of this problem. A bad connection means your device is not able to connect with the internet properly, and this is behind this update manager problem.
- Restart PC
Sometimes restarting your PC can help you out in this kind of situation.
- Reinstall the Software
If you uninstall the software and reinstall it, you can start the software afresh, and this can solve many annoying issues.
- Check Router Settings
In some routers, there are antivirus settings. If you make it enabled, then you may face this problem. So it is my recommendation to disable this feature of your router and try again.
Razer Synapse Failed To Start After Update
This is a very frustrating issue with a very simple solution!
If the Razer Synapse fails to start after you update it, try to –
Run Razer Synapse as the administrator.
- Right-click on the application icon on the desktop.
- Click Run as administrator.
After this, your problem should be gone.
Razer Synapse – Install
Here I shall tell you how to install the Razer Synapse tool on your PC.
- Open the internet browser that you use.
- Type Razer Synapse Tool in the search bar.
- Click the official site of the application.
- Visit the Software webpage.
- Download the latest tool.
- Open the application file and follow the instructions of the Installation Wizard.
How Do I fix Razer Synapse failed to start?
You can –
- Reinstall the Razer Synapse device drivers.
- Reinstall the Razer Synapse software.
- Update your OS.
- Turn off your firewall and antivirus.
- Turn off Core Isolation.
- Delete temporary files.
- Shut down every Razer-Related process.
How do I fix my Razer Synapse?
First of all, try to understand what is causing you the problem. Then you can try to fix that up by reinstalling the software, or the software drivers, updating the operating system you are using, shutting down the antivirus software or the Windows firewall, or you can try by deleting the temporary files.
How do I fix Razer Synapse 2.0 not opening?
- Reinstall the razer drivers.
- Reinstall the software.
- Do not install razer Surround while installing Synapse.
- Update the Operating System.
- Close all the Razer processes.
- Turn off the antivirus and firewall you are using.
Does Razer Synapse need to be running?
If you want to change any settings of the Razer product, and you want to keep them as you set, then Razer Synapse must keep running properly.
To Finish It Up
Here I have thoroughly discussed the problem related to Razer Synapse not starting, and have given most of the easy fixes that can resolve the issue. I hope this write-up will help you to fix your problem related to Razer Synapse. All the best!
Also Read – How To Get the Best Custom Designed Boxes?